- ARTstor Mobile: Access via your iPad, iPhone, and the iPod Touch. Check out the Flashcard View!
- New instructional videos on YouTube: Close-captioned in the language of your choice.
- Filter search results: Filter your image results by classification, geography, and dates.
- Results per page: Choose 24, 48, or 72 images per pages. Registered users can change their default number by clicking on Preferences > Display Options.
- Describe your image groups: Open your image group, click on Create image group description. You can share, hide, and even print your descriptions.
- Create folders directly from the “Save image group” window. Instructor-level users.
*Need more tips? See ARTstor Help Wiki.