More than 16,000 images of architecture, landscape design, and the built environment from the Society of Architectural Historians’ (SAH) SAHARA project are now available in the Digital Library. SAHARA (Society of Architectural Historians Architecture Resources Archive) is a community-built archive of digital images for teaching and research in the field of architectural history. SAH members, including scholars, architects, historic preservationists, and students, upload their own built environment images to SAHARA to be shared with the Society. The SAHARA collection in ARTstor consists of photographs that have been peer-reviewed by the SAHARA editorial board for their photographic quality and the accuracy of their descriptive information. Additional images will be added to the collection as the SAHARA archive grows over time.
View the collection: http://library.artstor.org/library/collection/sahara.
For more detailed information about this collection, visit the SAHARA collection page.
- QTVR Panoramas of World Architecture (Columbia University)
- Contemporary Architecture, Urban Design; and Public Art (ART on FILE)
- Ralph Lieberman: Architectural Photography
- Ezra Stoller Archive (Esto)
- Wayne Andrews: Architecture (Esto)
- The Museum of Modern Art: Architecture and Design
- Hartill Archive of Architecture and Allied Arts