More than 5,000 additional images from Larry Qualls’ archive of contemporary art are now available in the ARTstor Digital Library. This release includes hundreds of contemporary artists such as: Ricci Albenda, Louise Bourgeois, Olaf Breuning, Will Cotton, Peter Doig, Marlene Dumas, Roe Ethridge, Maria Elena González, Zaha Hadid, Bendix Harms, Mary Heilmann, Martin Kippenberger, Nate Lowman, Ryan McGinness, Vik Muniz, Yoshitomo Nara, Ernesto Neto, Tony Oursler, Martha Rosler, Tom Sachs, Isca Greenfield-Sanders, Dana Schutz, Meredyth Sparks, Nancy Spero, Jennifer Steinkamp, Phoebe Washburn, Trevor Winkfield, Thomas Woodruff, and Lisa Yuskavage. This is the 18th release in the collection, bringing the total number of available images to nearly 91,000. Subsequent releases in ARTstor will be made available as they are cataloged by Qualls.
ARTstor is digitizing more than 100,000 images from Qualls’ archive, documenting three decades of contemporary art exhibitions at galleries and other exhibition spaces throughout New York City and elsewhere.
View this collection: http://library.artstor.org/library/collection/qualls or enter the Keyword Search: qualls.
For more detailed information about this collection, visit the Contemporary Art (Larry Qualls Archive) collection page.
- Architecture and Design Collection (Museum of Modern Art)
- Contemporary Art (Franklin Furnace Archives)
- Elizabeth Peyton
- Eugene James Martin
- Exhibition Installation Photograph Collection (The Museum of Modern Art Archives)
- Josef and Anni Albers Foundation
- Magnum Photos
- Mark Rothko
- Modern Latin American Art (Jacqueline Barnitz, Art and Art History Department, The University of Texas at Austin)
- New Museum of Contemporary Art
- Roy Lichtenstein