Happy New Year and welcome to the start of the spring 2014 semester! As students and faculty are returning to campus we’d like to remind you of some of the improvements we made to the Artstor Digital Library in 2013:
- You can now export image groups of up to 150 images as PowerPoint presentations, and you can also download batches of up to 150 JPG files from image groups in a zip file. Watch our short video to learn more.
- Additionally, we have doubled the maximum number of images that can be exported or downloaded in a 120-day period from 1,000 to 2,000.
- We have launched the Selected Monuments project, with images, related artworks, and teaching materials for significant works of art as identified in the Advanced Placement Art History curriculum. It’s a wealth of information on important works from around the globe and across time periods.
- We introduced the Teaching with Artstor discussion list, a forum where you can share ideas about teaching and where your questions can be addressed.
- We’ve also dropped Java, making your experience in the Digital Library safer.
We look forward to continue serving your educational and research needs in 2014!