If you have chosen to share your collections in Shared Shelf Commons—and hence also on the Artstor Workspace, alongside the collections in the Artstor Digital Library—you may want to manage your splash pages and add rights statements to your media.
The process is pretty straightforward:
- Log into Shared Shelf Admin and follow the steps to edit a publishing target.
- In the edit target window, add the collection description for the splash page.
- Click the ellipses icon to select a representative image for your collection’s splash page.
- Check the box if the project is connected to more than one publishing target and this particular target should be the default.
- Check the box to enable clustering support for only Work Record-enabled projects with sequenced records.
- Use the dropdown menu to apply a preferred downloading-size setting.
- Enter the rights statement and save.
To learn more about editing target settings and adding splash pages: http://support.sharedshelf.org/article/working-with-publishing-targets#Edit_a_Publishing_Target
To learn more about managing collection rights statements and re-publishing existing records: http://support.sharedshelf.org/article/collection-rights-statement