ARLIS/NA + VRA Conference 2016
We look forward to seeing many of you in Seattle next month. We invite you to attend any of our many events:
Artstor User Group Meeting
Wednesday, March 9, 5:30-6:30 PM
Artstor’s effort to complete revise and modernize its platform is underway. Please join us for a focus group discussion about what’s important to you (and your users) when searching for and using visual resources.
Artstor User Group Lunch
Thursday, March 10, 12:30-1:30 PM
Please join us for lunch to learn what’s new at Artstor.
Shared Shelf User Group
Thursday, March 10, 1:30-3 PM
Connect with your fellow Shared Shelf users and hear how your peers are using Shared Shelf in innovative ways.
Artstor Booth #TT 68
Wednesday, March 9, 2016 – 12:30-5:30 PM
Thursday, March 10, 2016 – 9 AM-12:30 PM; 1:30-6:30 PM
Friday, March 11, 2016 – 9 AM-4 PM
Stop by to meet Artstor staff, enter our raffle, get some goodies, and learn what’s new.
Shared Shelf and Artstor subscribers, join us for booth “office hours” to meet your Implementation Managers and Artstor Digital Library User Relations Manager:
- Siân Evans, Sr. Implementation Manager & Acting Assistant Director Strategic Services – Thursday, March 10, 5-7 PM
- Xiaoli Ma, Metadata and Technical Specialist—Friday, March 11, 1-3 PM
- Erin McCall, Implementation Manager – Thursday, March 10, 5-7 PM
- Meg O’Hearn, User Relations Manager, Support & Outreach Lead – Wednesday, March 9, 1-3 PM
- Kelly Smith, Implementation Manager – Friday, March 11, 9-11 AM